Western Washington University Payment Plan
Enrollment for the Winter quarter payment plan is now closed. For those who signed up, the remaining two payments are due on January 20th and February 20th. Check back here in March for information regarding the Spring quarter payment plan. Follow us on Twitter to get the most recent updates regarding your Western Account Online.
New Student Information
Checklist for New Students and Families
- Complete the Release of Financial Information e–sign form to allow the SBO to speak with your parents about your Western Account.
- Send a Payer Invitation through your Western Account Portal to allow parents or other payers to view your balance and make payments.
- Complete the Authorization to Apply Financial Aid Funds e–sign form to allow financial aid funds to pay allowable charges on your Western Account (other than tuition, fees, room and board).
- Select your refund preference with BankMobile. For more information about BankMobile, visit this link: https://bankmobiledisbursements.com/how-it-works/.
- Pay tuition, fees, housing & meal plan charges by the first day of the quarter.
Pay on Time
December 20th: Payment Plan enrollment opens.
January 5th: Winter quarter classes begin.
January 11th: Last day to sign up for Winter quarter Payment Plan.
Refer to the Registrar’s Office for a full list of fall quarter Important Dates and Deadlines.
Book a virtual meeting to discuss your Western Account with one of our specialists.