Western Washington University Payment Plan
The enrollment period for Western’s tuition payment plan is currently closed. Enrollment for Winter quarter opens one week before the start of classes and ends one week after. Follow us on Twitter to get the most recent updates or check back here toward the end of Fall quarter.
New Student Information
Checklist for New Students and Families
- Complete the Release of Financial Information e–sign form to allow the SBO to speak with your parents about your Western Account.
- Send a Payer Invitation through your Western Account Portal to allow parents or other payers to view your balance and make payments.
- Complete the Authorization to Apply Financial Aid Funds e–sign form to allow financial aid funds to pay allowable charges on your Western Account (other than tuition, fees, room and board).
- Set up a direct deposit refund preference.
- Pay tuition, fees, housing & meal plan charges by the first day of the quarter.
Pay on Time
November 6th: Last day to apply for a Bachelor's degree fall 2020
November 15th: Late fees will be assessed at the close of business.
November 30th: Last day to withdraw for WWU - Fall quarter only
Refer to the Registrar’s Office for a full list of fall quarter Important Dates and Deadlines.
Book a virtual meeting to discuss your Western Account with one of our specialists.