Western’s Payment Plan is offered quarterly to students with a current balance. The Payment Plan enrollment period typically opens up a week before classes start. See the timeline below for dates pertaining to the next payment plan enrollment. Students enroll by selecting the option in their Western Account Online. After enrolling, students will make two or three installments (depending on their time of enrollment) toward their current quarter's tuition, fees, housing and meal plan charges. Students with past due balances are ineligible to enroll in this plan. If you have any questions about payment plans please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 360-650-2865.
What You Need to Know
For every quarter you enroll in the plan, a $35.00, non-refundable enrollment fee is charged along with your first installment
If financial aid, a scholarship, or any other from of additional funding applies to an account balance after a student enrolls in a plan, future installment amounts are reduced accordingly
The first installment is due at the time of your enrollment
Charges After Enrollment
If you make adjustments to your class schedule resulting in an increase in your total amount due, or if you make additional charges to your student account such as bookstore purchases, you will need to elect to consolidate your charges into your plan. Otherwise a supplementary payment may be due for the additional charges.
Future installments are generally due 30 days after the previous installment. See the timeline below for current or future due dates.
If any installment payment is not received within 15 calendar days after its due date, you will be assessed a late fee of $10.00
Winter Quarter 2024 Timeline
- The winter quarter plan will open on December 31.
- Sign up through your Western Account Online
- Go to Web4U > Student Accounts > Western Account Online
How it Works
- Enrollment begins December 31
- Enrollment closes February 13
- Plan consists of 2 or 3 installments, depending on when you enroll
- Enrollment between December 31 and January 16 will result in 3 installments
- Enrollment between January 17 and February 13 will result in 2 installments
- 1st installment due upon enrollment for both plans