Western has partnered with BankMobile to disburse University refunds such as excess financial aid disbursements, credit balances due to over-payment, or reversals of tuition, fees, housing & meal plan charges. For more information on how to set up BankMobile and get your refund, please visit their website.

Department of Education Regulations Governing Title IV Disbursements

Contract Disclosure