• Exit counseling is required for students with loans
  • Learn your rights and responsibilities
  • Tips and Information for managing loans
  • Direct Loan Exit Counseling can be found at studentaid.gov
    • Once you’re on the webpage, navigate to “Manage Loans” and select “Complete Exit Counseling.”
    • Log in to the page using your FSA ID. It’ll take around 20-30 minutes to complete.

Who is my loan servicer?

To find out who your loan servicer is for your Federal Loans go to www.studentloans.gov.